A wedding is one of the most important days in a person’s life, and it takes careful planning to ensure everything lines up perfectly. It’s one of those moments where you don’t want to forget anything. One of the key things for any bride to keep in mind is the types of wedding stationery she will use. To enjoy every detail, a bride should always choose the best wedding stationary for her big day. This will show the types of wedding stationery a bride shouldn’t forget and where to get the best.
1. Save the Date Cards: These are sent to friends and family before the wedding. Send out save-the-date cards as early as possible to ensure everyone gets them in time. Programs for wedding ceremony
2. Wedding Invitations: This is the first formal invitation sent out. It’s usually sent out 6-8 weeks before the wedding. They should include all the necessary details, such as the date, time, location of the wedding, and the bride and groom’s names.
3. Wedding Programs: This is a small brochure with details of the entire ceremony, including names of members of the wedding party, readings, and music selections.
4. Bridesmaid Proposal Cards: The Ladies, who are part of the wedding party or attendants, can be proposed as a card. This is usually done before the wedding and with an agenda that includes details about what the role entails and how to schedule fittings.
5. Map Card: This mailing is printed on a card that serves as a map of the celebration and usually contains all information about how to get to the site. This can be combined with invitations if you’re having a destination wedding.
6. Place Cards: These are table number cards on each of the tables at the event. They coincide with a seating chart that has the names of each of the guests and which table they’ll be seated on. You can buy ready made cards or get a unique place card custom made with your name or initials.
7. Thank You Cards: These are sent to guests after the wedding to express gratitude for their attendance and gifts.
Where to Get the Best Wedding Stationery
Looking for the best wedding stationary? Look no further than Basic Invite. They have programs for wedding ceremony along with some of the most elegant and beautiful wedding stationary for you to use for all your wedding plans.
BasicInvite.com is a wedding stationery website that provides all types of stationary for weddings and engagement ceremonies. They offer a large selection of different types of wedding stationery, ranging from save-the-date cards, invitations, programs, guest lists, and more.
Why Choose Basic Invite?
Basic Invite offers high-quality products and a lot of design options. Here are some features that make Basic Invite the best place to get wedding stationery
- Unlimited Colors: They have an extremely wide variety of colors to create the perfect wedding stationery. With over 180 colors, you can find the right color to create an elegant look that fits your budget and theme.
- Address Capturing Service: You no longer have to worry about your guests not receiving your wedding invitations because BasicInvite provides an address-capturing service. You can share your invitation links on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Custom Samples: You can order a wedding stationery sample, which will allow you to check for any errors and ensure the design is exactly how you want.
- Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes: You can choose the right envelope color to complement your wedding stationery and theme. They offer over 40 different colors to choose from.
- Foil Cards: Basic Invite provides various foil card options, including gold, silver, and rose gold.
Wedding stationery is a key part of planning for any bride. Choosing the best stationery from reputable sources is important, and you’ll be sure to create the perfect wedding day experience. If you’re looking for the best wedding stationary, visit BasicInvite.com today and order any of their stationery designs.
Leave a Reply